ADVANCE NOTICE OF CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITY – SAMPLING AND LABORATORY TESTING
Solicitation No. RFSO-476721-0056
Parsons, as the Main Construction Manager (MCM) for the Giant Mine Remediation Project (GMRP) and acting as both the Mine Manager and Prime Contractor, will be soliciting a Request for Standing Offer (RFSO) for third-party sampling and laboratory testing at Giant Mine, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. This work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide personnel, material, and equipment to complete the following:
- Soil environmental sampling and laboratory testing
- Aggregate quality sampling and laboratory testing
- Solid waste sampling and laboratory analysis
- Compaction testing
- Bituminous geomembrane (BGM) inspection
- Concrete/grout/backfill paste quality testing and analysis
Work is anticipated to start in July 2021.
Parsons is committed to ensuring procurement is conducted in a fair, open and transparent manner while meeting Comprehensive Land Claims Agreement (CLCA) commitments and the Government of Canada’s procurement objectives regarding Indigenous opportunities. Competitive proposals will be solicited using the MERX Canadian Public Tenders website to select the best value firm to deliver the product to the Giant Mine in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Please visit www.giantminerp.ca for news and updates on the Giant Mine Remediation Project!