NOTICE OF CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITY – SURFACE WATER AND GROUNDWATER MONITORING
Solicitation No. RFP-476721-0048
Parsons, as the Main Construction Manager (MCM) for the Giant Mine Remediation Project (GMRP), and acting as both the Mine Manager and Prime Contractor, will be soliciting a Request for Proposal (RFP) for Surface Water and Groundwater Monitoring at Giant Mine, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. This work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Execute Surface Water and Groundwater Monitoring per the technical specifications
- Collection of samples per the technical specifications
- Data management, screening, and reporting
- Development and execution of a Subcontractor Safety, Health, and Environmental Plan (SSHEP)
- Initial mobilization and final demobilization of personnel, equipment, support facilities, and materials required to complete the work
- Operation and maintenance of subcontractor furnished equipment and MCM furnished equipment as required to complete the work Work is anticipated to start in April 2021.
Parsons is committed to ensuring procurement is conducted in a fair, open and transparent manner while meeting Comprehensive Land Claims Agreement (CLCA) commitments and the Government of Canada’s procurement objectives regarding Indigenous opportunities. Competitive proposals will be solicited using the MERX Canadian Public Tenders website to select the best value firm to deliver the Surface Water and Groundwater Monitoring to the Giant Mine in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. Please go to https://www.merx.com/solicitations/open-bids/Surface/0000192667 to view/download the complete solicitation package. Please visit www.giantminerp.ca for news and updates on the Giant Mine Remediation Project!